- Well - equipped Laboratories with state of the art equipments.
- Assured placement guidance after successful completion.
- Teaching team comprises of specialists.
- The program provides the students an opportunity to acquire
knowledge, values and skills necessary for professional
nursing and to develop into professionals.
- Graduates of the program are prepared for beginning level
position in community and institutional nursing services
and have the foundation for continuing professional
development for post - graduate study in nursing.
- Stress is laid in active learning, through experience requiring
students to engage in critical thinking, apply theoretical
concepts, demonstrate skill competencies and model
professional values. We challenge to seek experience that
nurture and validate their professional identities and
- The students develop the ability to solve problems and
communicate effectively in a global environment and receive
the educational preparation necessary to write the national
certification of examination of licensuor examination for
- Our educational programs are based upon global standards.
- Understanding of human behavior and an appreciation of
effective interpersonal relationship with individuals,
families and groups.
- Appreciation of the various factors affecting the communities
social, health and welfare program.
- Adequate collection of books with internet